Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What the forums mean to me

Absolutely bollocks.

It's reached a stage where I post nonsense without even thinking of the repercussion and I post for the fun of it. I remember back in the day, when I would actually give a damn when I was typing replies or posts.

But those days are all gone.

I think I can safely say I'm a forum lao jiao. I've seen it all. Read it all. To be a forum vet is free course in psychology to me in fact. I've seen every emotion and feeling expressed in words, on the screen in front of me, and TZ was the university. (maybe only Alkanphel can claim the phD in lao jiaoness)

It's liberating.

It's so cool now, I can post bullshit, and my tksg mates will counter with their own crap and it can go on for years, and we wouldn't give a damn about some idiot scolding us "crude, boorish" or what other lame stuff. We've gone beyond words already to another level of communication, and it's has much more character than all the basic polite stuff you see, that's SO BORING. The only other thread that's fun to read in TZ, would be the long flame wars in the General section, or maybe the STL thread lol.

.. and now, we've left the TZ forum, only to return once in awhile for some cool spam sessions that last 4-5 pages that totally own everyone else. Thank you for the TZ memories guy. Here's to many a good flame war on TZ!

retired until Descember,
Ryuuuuu

Des/Chris : I keep kicking myself for missing you guys. The photos are painful to see sia! but what to do, work has to come first. PLEASE cum back in DEScember okie?

Tugga: Keep quiet on our hot sex sessions can? it's a private thing.

2 comments:

noobkken said...

Please CUM back in december?! Your horniness is freudian-slipping outta ya!!

alkanphel said...

Noobkken, I don't think Nik was making any unintentional Freudian slips...