Monday, April 10, 2006

New Kid on the Block~

Greetings from the new kid on the block!

Ok so i'm rather old (will be 26 this year), but i'm still the new kid. Remembered the good 'ol days when i was a scrub looking at some sick heihachi and some broken bryan killing people in bugis. (The bryan went 90+ games before his first loss ya?! wtf!??!) Some sicko king with a cool name, a 'greatone' marduk player moving sexily around.. these two guys using mokujin who i just can't beat lolol (karnage had a yoshi card called... yoshimitsu!!! Thomas murdered me for fun, and karnage scared me with his bear.) and this nice jovial guy using wang whom i eventually talked to and got introduced into the world of TKSG.

Oh and some bloody scrubby kid using jack. Jakkler?! What kinda uncreative name is that!?! ( <3 )

Its probably watching the stylish gameplay of TKSG that got me putting time into this game. Sadly, the scene has changed since then. More disappointingly, i'm not able to play the top players much anymore lol.

Looks like nik has just had another scrubby encounter with T5.. damn! What you said (even if we're supposed to disregard it now lol) struck a chord with me, i remembered how the top players were my source of inspiration to keep improving in the game. And i've received quite some guidance from many of them to help me in my game. Its an ongoing process, if there's support for the new ones, then there'll be growth. But then again, i'm realising that actually, most players just have a 'work less win more avoid better players' kinda mentality, and its hard finding players who're 'worth' (no offense, just can't think of a better word) the effort cultivating. I feel there're a few though, though i think you guys wouldn't agree with me though lol.

But i do agree that its good to at least make friends. I've got pretty poor control, get pissed easily and make an ass of myself to others. Not good, i think. I could learn something from nik.

At any rate, shall not go into a long rant. Thanks to the guys who've been my inspiration to aim higher in tekkening, special thanks to jac and the enemies for being my earliest tekken buddies, and looking forward to more good times with the crew, be it killing bastards in T5, owning darkstep, playing tag or talking about tugga's cum on msn (NOOOOOOooooo....). You guys are teh roxx. Except azi.

PS: Does this mean i can put TKSG on my cards now!? But all my cards are 50% or lower lolol.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I think I echo many people's sentiments when I say that you are the most happening person to come from the T5 generation. =D

Nik

alkanphel said...

Yeah you can definitely put TKSG onto your cards if you want!